School of Technical Studies Course Overview
This course is intended for anyone that is interested and fascinated with electronics, from those who want to understand how electricity works to those exploring opportunities to broaden their skill set or considering careers in electronics.
It follows the modular program for both certificate and Diploma. It is an on campus training programme integrated with theory, Technical practical skills and industrial attachment.
- Diploma – 3 years
- Certificate – 2 years
- Artisan – 12 months
- Electrical wireman,
- Solar Photovoltaic
- Motor Rewinding
Look around there is at least an electronic devices that we use daily, electrical engineers are involved nearly every step from the design, implementation, installation, maintenance and repairs for electronic systems and devices. These place them to vast range of opportunities in:
- Manufacturing industries as electrical technician, test engineers,
- Building and construction industries: Electrician,
- Self-employment: getting contracts
- Hotels ,office buildings, residential areas are in constant need for:
- Electrical maintenance
- Overseeing installation
- Repair and maintenance
- Lighting fixtures and other electrical fixtures
- Sales engineer in retail outlets requires sales but focuses with background in electronics engineering
Mode of study
To be eligible for this programme, students must have:
- A KCSE Mean Grade of C- for Diploma, D plain for Certificate D minus and below for Artisan or KCPE Certificate
- No formal qualification required for short courses.
Students can pay their fees through:
- Bank Transfer
- Bankers Cheque
- M-pesa pay bill
How do I apply?
Give us a call on 0708507380 Or Email us on email@example.com or use inquires through Whatapp number 0743944914.