This course is intended for anyone that is interested and fascinated with electronics, from those who want to understand how electricity works to those exploring opportunities to broaden their skill set or considering careers in electronics.
It follows the modular program for both certificate and Diploma. It is an on campus training programme integrated with theory, Technical practical skills and industrial attachment. The course goes for 12 month Artisan, 2 years Certificate and 3 years Diploma.
- Electrical wireman,
- Solar Photovoltaic
- Motor Rewinding
Look around there is at least an electronic devices that we use daily, electrical engineers are involved nearly every step from the design, implementation, installation, maintenance and repairs for electronic systems and devices. These place them to vast range of opportunities in:
- Manufacturing industries as electrical technician, test engineers,
- Building and construction industries: Electrician,
- Self-employment: getting contracts
- Hotels ,office buildings, residential areas are in constant need for:
- Electrical maintenance
- Overseeing installation
- Repair and maintenance
- Lighting fixtures and other electrical fixtures
- Sales engineer in retail outlets requires sales but focuses with background in electronics engineering