- About Us
Welcome to Our College
"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
WHO WE ARE
We are driven by the desire to be one of the leading technical colleges in Thika to produce students with excellent skills that will help them become drivers of change in our society. With this in mind, we endeavour to train students in the fields of Technology, Professional, and Technical skills for self-reliance.
We are registered by the Ministry of Higher Education Science and Technology (MOHEST/PC/823/2003) and an approved centre for various examination bodies.
To become a model of innovation and distinction in technical education, recognized as an outstanding gateway to rewarding careers.
To provide a comprehensive student-centred learning community for all who can benefit by offering innovative, instructional and student support programs that respond to the education needs of our diverse community.
OUR CORE VALUES
We are guided by the following quality values which not only guides what we do but also how we do it. These values are:
WHY TRAIN WITH US
- We are registered by the Ministry of Higher Education Science and Technology.
- We have Qualified and Experienced Tutors.
- We have well Equipped and Maintained Workshops
- We are an Accredited and Approved Training and Examination Centre.
To continually provide a student-centered environment and to focus all college staff and resources on student learning, student development, and student success.
We offer programs categorized in different departments with a capacity to train both Professional and Technical studies.
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Hairdressing & Beauty Therapy(Cosmetology)
- Fashion & Design
- Business Studies & Secretarial Studies
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Early Childhood Education(ECDE)
Since inception the college has released over Six Thousand (6,000) graduates who are effectively using the skills and knowledge acquired in their various capacities.
We have a total number of Thirty Eight (38) staff comprising of Twenty One (21) teaching staff and Seventeen (17) non-teaching staff. Among the teaching staff, we have NITA examiners and KNEC examiners.
We offer the following to cater for students’ welfare.
- Accommodation for both male and female
- Transport – The College owns a bus and a van used for students transport to and from school and to undertake academic trips.
- Co-curriculum activities –Games, clubs and societies.
- Counseling services.
Have any questions? Call us on: (+254) 708507380 | (+254) 723470003 | (+254) 731660316
We are very proud to be providing quality education on courses most sought after in the market and be able to place our students in the job market strategically.